March 24, 2017

Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 489)

The Australian Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass 489 Visa is a four-year provisional visa which permits holders to live and work in a regional area to obtain permanent residence. The applicant needs a sponsorship by a relative living in a designated area or a state or territory government.

Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass 489 Visa

This temporary visa is designed for applicants whose skills and experience are in demand in the regional territory or specific states of Australia. However, one must select an occupation from the relevant occupation list and get a sponsorship. As Australia is attracting many Indian migrants, Assure Immigration Consultants has experienced staff to guide applicants throughout.

To apply, one must have an experience in the relevant occupation listed in the consolidated skills occupation of Australia. He/she must also score at least 60 points on the Points Test. The applicant must be under 50 years of age and obtain positive skills assessment from a relevant government body. He/she must have the required level of English Proficiency from IELTS (International English Language Testing System). One must also meet the health and character requirements. Applicants need to lodge an Expression of Interest through Skill Select and be invited by the Department of Immigration to apply. Assure Immigration Consultants help the applicants understand all the requirements in detail.

This visa allows the applicant and included family members live, work and study in an approved regional area of Australia. Upon approval of visa, if the applicant is outside Australia, he/she and the family members need to enter Australia for the first time prior to the expiry of health and police clearances. This visa holder can apply for permanent residence visa under two conditions. First, he/she must live in regional Australia for 2 years and second have a job for at least 12 months. One can visit the Best Immigration Consultants to solve all the queries and get assistance in relocating to Australia.

Best Overseas Education and Immigration Services | Assure Immigration Consultants